Thursday, 25/April/2024, 10:18:01 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | AWESOME! - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
AWESOME!
banion7Date: Sunday, 06/December/2009, 11:42:07 PM | Message # 31
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Hmm, yeah we all had solid green bar, I think the entire other team was a party - mostly all Prestiged dudes. From the names, I think they were j's. They just mauled our side, even Red was like 16-15 I think - games didn't last too long. I couldn't kill anybody, like 3-25 and of the 3 two were from a desperation Jesus Semtex into a crowd as I was dying and the other from some UMP spray on a half dead dude. Again, ugly, never saw anything like it.

BTW, Im sure nobody cares but the maximum Warhawk match is 16v16, not 32v32...

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 08/December/2009, 12:04:57 PM | Message # 32
Major general
Sorry about b4 boys i was experiencing something never happened to me b4. The lag was insanely large that it was skipping motions by like 2 seconds. Felt like driving a car with ya eyes shut arghh.. i'll get it fixed and be in good shape tomorrow hopefully

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 08/December/2009, 2:16:33 PM | Message # 33
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Duuuude. The last few nights have been ROUGH. Shit's getting crazy.

In "AWESOME" News,...

Got the Pirate Akimbo shotties tonight. Them shit's is rough. I think the gun is sick as a single. Akimbo is just overkill. What were they thinking?

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 08/December/2009, 7:01:31 PM | Message # 34
The Clan Elder
been watching a lot of vids lately (since i get too busy/tired at night). those shotties have like a 50 foot range. shit is cray-zee. u could definitely exploit them by the looks of it.

got my gold bar FAL callsign a few days ago, but im still only on blue tiger lol. i suck at HSs.

R_ushDate: Tuesday, 08/December/2009, 10:29:46 PM | Message # 35
Private
Group: Users
Do you get the gun titles only from prestige mode?

I am "expert" in a few guns and haven't seen any gun titles sad :(

and ya.. those akimbo shotties are insane lol.. they really need to fix that smile

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 08/December/2009, 10:39:27 PM | Message # 36
The Clan Elder
rush: u get the gun title (well in my case) for completely all of the gun's challenges (minus headshots).

meh. i looked it up. this is easier:
callsigns

so i have mastery. but looks pretty nice. EDIT: i havent gone prestige. this is one u can get even w/out it.

R_ushDate: Wednesday, 09/December/2009, 0:34:45 AM | Message # 37
Private
Group: Users
Another thing.. You know what's AWESOME about free fire launchers?! It works miraculously if you know an enemy is inside a room/building.

Much more effective explosion (and instant) than a frag.

I've owned so many camping players in rooms with a quick shot with a rocket launcher.

Thought I'd share smile I started using it after some guy was owning me hardcore with it...

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 09/December/2009, 1:21:03 AM | Message # 38
The Clan Elder
im not a big fan of rocket launchers for killing.
i will/have used them (mostly stinger) for taking out UAVs, harriers n' choppers. mighty effective. (and the easiest way to get Coldblooded to Pro).

but i would suggest using just about any other 2ndary weapon over a rocker launcher if ur goal is to kill.
u might as well use an assault rifle (w/ grenade launcher if u want) + any other 2ndary.

reason being, when u get in firefights, u will need to have a 2ndary weapon to back urself up. when u run out of ammo and see a guy coming, u need a gun, fast. the launcher will not work. get anything, and at least u have a better chance of killing him. just my opinion but i think it would help.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 09/December/2009, 8:30:22 AM | Message # 39
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (R_ush)
I've owned so many camping players in rooms with a quick shot with a rocket launcher.

Are you talking TDM or FFA? But yes, if you know there's a room of campers, let the launcher fly!

Quote (R_ush)
Thought I'd share. I started using it after some guy was owning me hardcore with it...

LOL! So YOU were the previous camper?! tongue

banion7Date: Saturday, 12/December/2009, 7:23:00 PM | Message # 40
Colonel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVRIheVBdFc

Here is a vid of me playing on my alternate account. evil

duxy87Date: Sunday, 13/December/2009, 0:29:54 AM | Message # 41
Major general
Not happy about my killer killstreak not showing up on the stats board sad

Was during that big clan match on scrapyard playing dom. I had my harrier and pavelow unlocked and was protecting C for the rest of the match, didn't die. I had so many kills!

finished with 46k 11d i think it was.

killstreak should be high 30's

sad

nevertheless... it was awesome!!

KuzuDate: Sunday, 13/December/2009, 3:10:44 AM | Message # 42
The Clan Elder
this is something i noticed:

if u get KS unlocked, die in the middle of using it (ex: harrier/atk chopper), those kills after u initially died do not count toward ur (next life) KS... lame.

ex: i get a 7 streak, set out my chopper. get killed in the middle *or right away*, then during my next life i get 5 more kills with the chopper.. it does not give me a KS for any non-weapon based kill. capiche?

maybe that is what happened to u? or u used care packages?

duxy87Date: Sunday, 13/December/2009, 6:42:08 PM | Message # 43
Major general
all my killstreaks were obtained legitimately and i didn't die for rest of the match. Got donuts for my care package. but ah well.. i know one day i'll get my massive killstreak going haha

KuzuDate: Sunday, 13/December/2009, 10:21:26 PM | Message # 44
The Clan Elder
Quote (banion7)
Here is a vid of me playing on my alternate account.

ok. i watched that vid.. (i think i saw his COD4 "montage" of all hip-shot sniping... omg.

anyways, besides the typical "wtf.... he gets kills by shooting through tinted windows or... OMGWTFHAXORS11!!1! he killed a guy by throwing a knife through the window CEILING at terminal.. going through another window on the other end of the map... really..

i want to know, practically, how to move your chopper and keep it in one place. other than moving the thumbstick, how do u keep ur chopper moving and staying where u want it to go?? not only did he place it near A, the chopper was just several feet above the roof: nice and low. hints, anyone?

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 14/December/2009, 8:44:33 AM | Message # 45
Our Sexy Leader
You ever put a Claymore directly behind a prone enemy? LOL. Some nubber was prone in a shop on Karachi, not even facing the way to get behind the counter, calling in a Predator or something. So, being the dick that I am, put that shit down just behind him. He got up & went boom right afterwards. Awesome!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024