Wednesday, 24/April/2024, 7:17:11 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | AWESOME! - Page 6 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
AWESOME!
redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 31/March/2010, 11:18:46 PM | Message # 76
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
LOL. Really? I've always got people with mics muted, so I didn't hear him.

Btw, grats on your akimbo Magnums. You are almost there!

KuzuDate: Sunday, 11/April/2010, 11:07:29 PM | Message # 77
The Clan Elder
ok. i wrote this on the BS! chat, but i think i got carried away in my glee. (mistaken stats)

anyways, was playing Dom on invasion, we had A and B. my teammates kept auto rushing the other flag, so we kept losing our original flag, just capturing and losing over and over.

so i noticed guys coming for A. (im not sure, but i may have killed 1-2 guys first) then i climbed up on the roof overlooking A. i had a teammate on the ground, on the right side just in front of the taxis. by the time i climbed on the roof, i noticed a pack of guys heading toward A. i dont know how in the hell they didnt notice me, since i was not in prone. but whatever! CLICK CLICK BOOM! i got at least 4 kills (possibly 5) with my C4. now with my predator ready, i activated it immediately (i almost always do; u never know when the host will fail or disconnect, etc). in mid-air, i noticed a few bodies on A! hit the acceleration, and got another 3 (or 4?) kills. which gave me Pavelow and Harrier. haha the joy!

so, in short: i got at least 7 kills (possibly 9) with C4 and predator, in a 10 second span.

what confuses me is, how in the hell did they get back to A so quickly (when it was our flag)? its hard to imagine that at least 3 players used tactical insertion, though it is possible. weird.

AlucardDate: Wednesday, 28/April/2010, 0:07:31 AM | Message # 78
Colonel
Group: Moderators
got my first nuke tonite! happy

sugar, stryker and myshy were present

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 30/April/2010, 3:15:22 AM | Message # 79
Our Sexy Leader
Good shit, Alu!

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 0:16:24 AM | Message # 80
The Clan Elder
Dom: Estate
alot of ppl quit out of this game from the start. silverfoxclaw joined for a minute in the beginning and a min in the end. otherwise i was on a 2-man team vs 4. did we get slaughtered? no. we played our little hearts out. never stayed together, each patrolled 1 or 2 flags. it was a pretty close score but we pulled out the V. finished 51-5. great feeling. i buddied the guy immediately.

redhamuSLADate: Tuesday, 25/May/2010, 2:03:09 PM | Message # 81
Our Sexy Leader
Kuzu: Haha! That IS awesome! Sounds like a potential future squirrel, no?

As for me, I had a point blank dynamic throwing knife game winning kill to the head of some dude last night. Shit was hot! My computer froze up & it didn't record. (>_<)

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 26/May/2010, 4:31:36 AM | Message # 82
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
Dom: Estate
alot of ppl quit out of this game from the start. silverfoxclaw joined for a minute in the beginning and a min in the end. otherwise i was on a 2-man team vs 4. did we get slaughtered? no. we played our little hearts out. never stayed together, each patrolled 1 or 2 flags. it was a pretty close score but we pulled out the V. finished 51-5. great feeling. i buddied the guy immediately.

Ohh, Nice. Doing Well In A Game Is Always Cool, But Those Matches Where The Odds Are Stacked Against You, & You Manage A Win, Are Awesome. That's Actually Probably One Of My Favorite Things About Playing Online. Those Games Are Rare, But That "I Did Everything I Could, & I Executed It Perfect As Humanly Possible." Feeling Is So "Wicked!"

Quote (redhamuSLA)
As for me, I had a point blank dynamic throwing knife game winning kill to the head of some dude last night. Shit was hot! My computer froze up & it didn't record. (>_<)

That's Along The Lines Of Recording Things I Was Gonna Ask You About!

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 26/May/2010, 9:03:13 AM | Message # 83
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
That's Along The Lines Of Recording Things I Was Gonna Ask You About!

What do you mean?

duxy87Date: Wednesday, 26/May/2010, 11:07:41 AM | Message # 84
Major general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Shit was hot! My computer froze up & it didn't record. (>_<)

no proof no glory sad

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 26/May/2010, 11:14:05 PM | Message # 85
The Clan Elder
i wish i had a capture card! had the best night ive probably ever had. (see stats if interested)

anyways, was on a raping and pillaging spree. had 4 games in a row where i just made the opponents looks silly. so i said to myself, what the hell, lets strap on the Nuke. (only about the 2nd time ive attempted to use it).
Dom: Derail. went into the middle building overlooking B. just ownage. 2 claymores up constantly. got everyone rushing for B. got dudes coming out of A. got a few heading toward C. got my 25 kills, and was such a noob i almost used it immediately. then i cooled down, and tried to rack up my streak. got to 30. got to 34, when i heard "THE HEAVY FOOTSTEPS". that is not a metaphor for an enemy (well, maybe it is?). it was my wife, waking up to find me playing at midnight, and she had full "Cold-Blooded Eyes of Death" Perk with Pro-version! so i was like, god damnit##$"!#""#". in short, got distracted, couldnt concentrate, so i thought i would use the nuke. (i actually thought the nuke kills would add to the streak... for some dumb reason). could have stretched my killstreak longer. dang nabbits! end: 39-1, broke my Nuke cherry. KS: 34

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 1:42:05 AM | Message # 86
Our Sexy Leader
Oooo. That would have been a good vid to see, Kuzu. Get a capture card!

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 5:03:39 PM | Message # 87
Lieutenant general
You Should Get One Kuzu. If You Can Get $250 Headphones, You Can Get A Capture Card.

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 27/May/2010, 5:06:10 PM | Message # 88
Our Sexy Leader
Yeah, Kuzu!

You tell him, Guz!

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 06/June/2010, 10:17:25 AM | Message # 89
Our Sexy Leader
Got a jumping Magnum Akimbo kill on a piece of shit camper chilling on the balcony in the back of Crash, from street level. It was AWESOME! What wasn't awesome was the fact that I had decided just before that to stop recording. (>_<)

duxy87Date: Monday, 07/June/2010, 7:20:27 AM | Message # 90
Major general
YEAH KUZ FOR FUCK SAKE GET A CAPTURE CARD!

ok this is the first that happened to me. 3 kill with one SPAS shot. Then immediatley got 2 more guys behind the trio, Was playing DOM with Kuzu on Invasion. Did the hard work at point B and sucessfully captured it. It felt good

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024