Friday, 26/April/2024, 1:35:33 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | AWESOME! - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
AWESOME!
redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 28/November/2009, 11:19:55 AM | Message # 16
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Ok, ok. I don't usually do the whole 'double post' thing, but I think this calls for an exception. I really wish you guys had been there!

So, most of you that have been around for a while know Mr. "Sir_killsalot". He's our buddy & ex-clanmate. Anyways, as I'm about to log off this morning, he messages me "SnD?". And I'm like, "Sorry, dude. GTG get ready for work". But just before dropping the controller, I wanted to test out the Commando Pro free-fall/no damage perk. I make a quick 10 minute Rust match & then jump off the center tower or whatever & it didn't damage me at all. Pretty damn cool.

Out of the blue I hear a "This doesn't look like work to me!". Kills had joined the private match. I'm all, "Sup, dude. Do you know how to do this?". I proceed to climb back up & jump. He's all "Woah! Holy shit! How'd you do that?".

Can it be?! Can there be a player that really doesn't know about the Commando Pro perk addition?

I tell him that you have to press 'X' right when you land. It has to be on the exact frame. LOL! I show him & am all, "Aaaaaand...X! Yes! I did it again. Awesome!". The fucker, bless his soul, keeps jumping off & dying in front of me over and over. "Aagh!" "Aagh!" "Aagh!" Kills, "Man, I can't do it!" And I'm just cracking the fuck up. I even escalate it a bit & am like, "Damn! 5 times in a row? This is the most I've ever gotten!".

Then...THEN, when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better...Kills' buddy comes into the room. Kills is all, "Dave, check this shit out. He doesn't die when he jumps off that shit". Dave responds with a "Wow! How do you do that?!" This is just too fucking good. The charade continues & I'm literally LMFAO on the mic. I finally let them know what's been going on when the timer runs down to about 1 minute. They were really good sports about it. "You diiiick! It's a Perk?! HAHAHAHA!" "We've gotta do this to our buddy!"

Seeing two guys repeatedly jumping off that shit to their deaths, with me encouraging them to do so, may just be the most memorable thing I'll ever do in this game!

AlucardDate: Saturday, 28/November/2009, 3:47:09 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Moderators
i have that perk happy

went up against Mulli in a match today and i beat him down with a riot shield while he tried to SKILLGUN! me lol

Message edited by Alucard - Saturday, 28/November/2009, 3:49:21 PM

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 28/November/2009, 5:44:07 PM | Message # 18
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Alucard)
went up against Mulli in a match today and i beat him down with a riot shield while he tried to SKILLGUN! me lol

LOL. Really? What mode was that in?

On a side note, I used to pull out my shotty & then blast people in the back of the head from point blank range, if I came up on someone camping. Nowadays, it's all about the Semtex stick, then just watching them panic & try to sprint away. KABOOM! My god that shit's funny!

P.S. Nice beatdown!

banion7Date: Saturday, 28/November/2009, 6:58:37 PM | Message # 19
Colonel
Now that I carry the PP2000 a lot and I'm using it a lot (lot more than I used the shotty) I was wondering what to do to those poor campers... Not going to try and copy you this time Redman, I got my Throwing Knife on since last night but it didn't go so well, will need some pratice there lol - but, missed on a guy sitting dead still and he still didn't move after the *ting ting ting* wacko

KuzuDate: Saturday, 28/November/2009, 10:06:32 PM | Message # 20
The Clan Elder
again, i dont have a specific kill to illustrate, but ive been having tons o' fun going around with my "Freddy" class (ala freddy cruger). mara/light/comm. before the weekend, i think i had 2 knife kills while using commando (only used for CTF, which all i really did was run laps to get my marathon/lightweight to pro versions).

in one day, got all my commando knife kills. omg so much fun! w/green bars, flanking enemies and just shanking them left and right, u cant get much better than that. i kept saying to myself, "Shank you very much!" (for sitting still and camping while i knife yoo in the back.)

then i started to work with the same class, but this time using my magnum. need 50 to reach akimbo, and i did that. now i have dual revolvers, so i go around sprinting full speed to the enemy spawn and gun em down like a cowboy. yeehaa. im up to 90/100. only a few more till tactical knife.

Question: tactical knife + commando . needed? does it serve any purpose for the commando perk (longer knifing). i thought that would only affect the regular knife. the tac knife is shorter and quicker. other than the commando pro ability, does it even make sense to use commando? switch to ninja instead?

banion7Date: Tuesday, 01/December/2009, 2:49:23 AM | Message # 21
Colonel
Well, had some fun with dbl PP2000s akimbo, but then discovered the Ranger shotty - which I thought was the pirate one, looked like that to me, but today Red told me the pirate one is more of a muscat. Oh well, the Ranger is sexy! Love the reload action, chuck it open and snap it up, and it totally goes BLAM! hahaha

This guy who was owning on Flavela, probably with Marathon, Fast run and Ninja Pro, came at me over a wall in a big jump for knife 3 or 4 I think (Bastard!!) but not this time - BLAM!, Ranger to the face fool!!! I finished that game something pathetic like 9 and 15 but still, that kll looked awesome.

Other thing I like about it is the tiny reticle slits (NWES) know what I mean?? turn red when the guys in range - sorry if this is noob ie they all do that, but it was really noticable for me. I had a good hit % with it but I never scope shotties anyway...

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 01/December/2009, 6:51:42 PM | Message # 22
The Clan Elder
Quote (banion7)
Oh well, the Ranger is sexy!

yes. yes he is.

AlucardDate: Tuesday, 01/December/2009, 7:57:35 PM | Message # 23
Colonel
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Quote (Alucard)

LOL. Really? What mode was that in?

lol i just joined his game and ended up on the other team

Quote (banion7)
Ranger shotty

double barrel SKILLGUN! FTMW \m/

Message edited by Alucard - Tuesday, 01/December/2009, 7:59:14 PM

duxy87Date: Wednesday, 02/December/2009, 12:07:26 PM | Message # 24
Major general
akimbo ranger shotties FTW

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 03/December/2009, 3:24:02 AM | Message # 25
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
I tell him that you have to press 'X' right when you land. It has to be on the exact frame. LOL! I show him & am all, "Aaaaaand...X! Yes! I did it again. Awesome!". The fucker, bless his soul, keeps jumping off & dying in front of me over and over. "Aagh!" "Aagh!" "Aagh!" Kills, "Man, I can't do it!" And I'm just cracking the fuck up. I even escalate it a bit & am like, "Damn! 5 times in a row? This is the most I've ever gotten!".

LuLz.

Killsalot Was Always One Gullible Nubber.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 03/December/2009, 6:57:22 PM | Message # 26
The Clan Elder
woke up at 315am 2 days in a row (diff story).
got in a room w/ some J-folks. played with/against them for 5-6games. they werent the usual "godly" players that i usually encounter (and since it was so early) i was a bit surprised they were mediocre.

anyways, on terminal i was playing against them. i had one decent american on my side, the rest were noobs, but we owned that game. went on the perch above B between B and C. got my chopper gunner. went to about 22 kills. (previous streak was a lowly 13..). but wait! i got another streak going. haha. 2 gunners in one game. ended up 46/3 i think.

AlucardDate: Thursday, 03/December/2009, 7:56:21 PM | Message # 27
Colonel
got a 10 kill streak in my first game tonight within the first 2 minutes. 9 knife kills and 1 with bullets. died reloading lol
i was saying "what the fuck?" while giggling the whole time!! LOL
called in my pavelow and predator strike, care package gives me ammo and my connection dies (T_T)

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 03/December/2009, 10:27:40 PM | Message # 28
Our Sexy Leader
Hehe. Good stories! Keep them coming!

Had a Magnum HS from across Skidrow the other day in an FFA. The two of us were actually having a gun fight from adjacent 2nd floors. Him with a regular gun & I with my Magnum. I had been running around stabbing people with my Tact Knife & when I came upon the situation thought "What the hell. Let's give it a try". BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! HS! LOL. Sometimes I wish I could see killcams, not just deathcams. lol

banion7Date: Sunday, 06/December/2009, 10:50:43 PM | Message # 29
Colonel
Well, this is about the massacre in our poor little party last night...

I was totally shell-shocked from that Ground War in Underpass, and I think it was GW again in Terminal? Anyway the game was Domination and it was ugly. Don't know about you guys, (Red, Duxy) cause you seemed to be a lot better off than me with it, but it was full force - never seen anything like that since I first played a 32X32 clan battle in Warhawk against J's.

I was just in awe watching my Killcams and I said this on PSN chat last night too, but even though there were so many unbelievable kills that I saw, this one took the cake.

I spawn down on the tarmac, and bolt to the nearest cover which was up into the plane. I hear stuff going on in the hallway so I decide to take a look out the front of the plane - something I never do, go into the cockpit, but just poked my head up for a second really... Dead again. WTF??

On the kill cam, the guy was in the corridor with all the windows facing the nose of the plane. I think he'd just finished shooting somebody in the middle bookstore or whatever and was switching to his pistol, just that plain little black one like in COD4, as he was turning and ran towards the area where the walkway to the plane and the video store? and big counter are. He looks at the plane as he's running, and honestly I don't know what he saw cause I couldn't see me in there, just a black cockpit really but he hipfires like 3 shots - not many - into there as he's running sideways and that was the kill.

He didn't miss a step and I have no idea first, how he saw me and second, how he could aim like that for HSs into the cockpit windows from there with a pistol. I figure I could take 20 tries spraying an assault rile or RPD into there from the same spot while stationary and not make that shot.

Is it somehow easier than I think? I feel like I should quit this game alltogether and take up calligraphy or something after seeing that.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 06/December/2009, 11:07:16 PM | Message # 30
The Clan Elder
ban: dude. i feel u.

i dont know if its my age or what, but i feel my skills are really lacking for this game.
i mean, i dont know how many times ive had my Deathstreaks activated... its pretty ridiculous.

i feel that every guy knows where i am even when i stay low key (and them w/out UAV or HBS...). they just know where i am or can aim in on me first (though im waiting down a corrider, etc). its a tough game.

the guys who are good just dominate (and getting all the killstreaks just gives them godly power). i get so frustrated too. my KD will go up a few points in one sitting, then the next day i lose 3 points. i just dont get it.

thats why i cut out on games w/yellow if i can. its just not worth the aggravation. i know i wont win a firefight 1v1. even when ive got the jump. but i feel whut ur feeling. it sucks.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024