Tuesday, 23/April/2024, 2:52:32 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | AWESOME! - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
AWESOME!
banion7Date: Monday, 14/December/2009, 7:47:37 PM | Message # 46
Colonel
Group: Moderators
@Red, haha, that's funny biggrin

The Deathstreak Martrydom never seems to work but I've got a lot of kills from "Claymore Martyrdom" lately- like when I know I'm gonna die (ex inside that house in Skidrow, blood on my screen, stunned and you know you're gonna get rushed/multiple guys in close quarters) I throw down a desperation Claymore and I get "Kill after death" or whatever. Sometimes Double or Triple kills. They must be so mad LOL. Sometimes I get myself too but at least they don't get the kill, keeps me in the game...

Nothing in particular yesterday but I Claymored and Rangered the hell out of all kinds of fools in FFA. One multiple Prestiged guy was running around with Commando and the throwing knife and he got me a few times, but I got him a few times too when I was just fast enought to catch him with the double barrels in the middle of his Commando knife I think - he got real close real fast before BOOMBOOM! sent straight back si'down bitch!! He still won though but, it was fun! His winning killcam was good, he missed the first throw with the throwing knife on this guy in the bottom corner of Favela, but he picked it up so fast as they were strafing around each other and got him anyway with a headshot it looked like - pretty good aim wth that thing.

KuzuDate: Monday, 14/December/2009, 10:10:01 PM | Message # 47
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
i actually remember an awesome streak of mine:

a few days back, playing Dom on estate. i jumped on top of the boat house roof, while we were holding B and C. they kept spawning at A, coming out the front of the house, and i was sniping left and right. i actually missed quite a few easy headshots, but got body shots instead. i managed to unload an entire clip of intervention rounds w/out missing.. and got the Perfectionist callsign.

i really wanna get the Dictator callsign (entire clip of LMG without missing..) haha could they think of anything harder? wtf

duxy87Date: Tuesday, 15/December/2009, 2:20:29 AM | Message # 48
Major general
Finally got a good killstreak up and running. Was pretty awesome, Playing in estate, invaded the house. got donuts from my carepackage.. went back in killed a few more. had my harrier and pavelow up and running working together. picking off the dumb enemies running by the glass house at the back whilst killstreaks doing damage elsewhere. Died by a claymore that was placed in the back entrance. Somehow managed to get both harrier and pavelow working again afterwards and match ended with harrier last kill of match.

Killstreak = 27

My score:

1d

total awesomness!!

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 15/December/2009, 3:04:55 AM | Message # 49
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
i really wanna get the Dictator callsign (entire clip of LMG without missing..) haha could they think of anything harder? wtf

Could You Empty It Into A Heli Or Somethin'?

Quote (duxy87)
Killstreak = 27

My score:

1d

total awesomness!!

Oho! Good Stuff Buddy.

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 15/December/2009, 6:56:27 PM | Message # 50
The Clan Elder
Quote (Guzman)
Could You Empty It Into A Heli Or Somethin'?

ya was thinking of that. best bet is the AUG, with 42 rounds, instead of 100. but might need to be an "enemy", im guessing.
i keep trying to get all the gun unlocks, which is fun since they are hard challenges, and keep me driven toward a goal other that just KD. though in the process my KD suffers. oh well.

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 16/December/2009, 9:34:56 PM | Message # 51
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
i keep trying to get all the gun unlocks, which is fun since they are hard challenges, and keep me driven toward a goal other that just KD. though in the process my KD suffers. oh well.

It All Resets @ Prestige Though, Right?

Message edited by Guzman - Wednesday, 16/December/2009, 9:35:09 PM

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 16/December/2009, 10:07:01 PM | Message # 52
The Clan Elder
Quote (Guzman)
It All Resets @ Prestige Though, Right?

yes. but i shall not be prestiging any more (did once). i did it 9 times in COD4, but i just cant commit that much time to this game. id rather have the satisfaction of knowing i unlocked X-amount of weapons (skill) vs. the "prestige" of prestiging 10 times (always online, skill or not).

banion7Date: Wednesday, 16/December/2009, 10:35:09 PM | Message # 53
Colonel
This game is awesome.

Quote (Kuzu)
yes. but i shall not be prestiging any more (did once). i did it 9 times in COD4, but i just cant commit that much time to this game. id rather have the satisfaction of knowing i unlocked X-amount of weapons (skill) vs. the "prestige" of prestiging 10 times (always online, skill or not).

There are so many different ways for every kind of person and every kind of player to have fun playing it.

You can Prestige 10 times if you want, you can make your KDR super high, you can make all your guns (gold?) you can sacrifice yourself for the team win every time - it's really up to each person. I'm still amazed that games have come to this and it is the complete truth that I never really enjoyed video games beyond sports/driving games before all this online combat stuff.

Never finished an RPG in my life, always grew tired of the rigmarole set out by the programmers going through level/scene after level. Got boooring!

For me, I just want to get good at everything. I donY't care so much (not at all!) about rank or awards, but I do want to learn from every kill and every death and every strat I see so I get stronger every time I play. That s what's funfor me, but it is very abstract since there is not a clear way to gauge my progress.

I will sacrifice 10 deaths to see what a guy does and what it takes to counter his strat. Sometimes though, with players like Red, it's not just the strat... angry LOL

KuzuDate: Sunday, 07/February/2010, 11:03:29 PM | Message # 54
The Clan Elder
back on this topic: i agree with u ban. i also want to improve my game. for me, that consists of improving my stats (KD). i had a really good night on saturday, going up 2 KD points. its funny though, when i hosted the game a few games later, i was completely full of lag. i would watch my kill cams (of players with 3 bars) and it wasnt them who were lagging, it was me... also, when i died while hosting, i would immediately disappear and plunge into the depths of the map (undergound) like a glitch. thats when i started going mediocre again.

i think my new internet is ok for general connecting (speed tests show me at 25Mb/s) but when i host, things just go to shit. they are throttling my connection or something. never had that happened before.

im starting to like the vektor for close quarters. great rate of fire, highly accurate, and very low recoil. i recommend it for anyone who hasnt tried it. even silenced, it has a decent range (though nothing compared to the UMP). but the rate of fire makes up for it. raatatatata

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 12/February/2010, 5:36:53 AM | Message # 55
Our Sexy Leader
Played a bit on my RobertDowneyJr account the other night cuz my buddy was over & he wanted to give it a go. I was drinking a bit & was still able to pull this kill off.

Invasion DOM. Back to B, in the deli, sprinting towards the pop machines, SPAS out. Started getting shot in the back about mid-deli counter. Turned around, saw the guy shooting me jump in the air. I sprint-jump to the side. BOOM! Mid-air SPAS headshot!

(^3^)-chu!

banion7Date: Friday, 19/February/2010, 2:00:38 AM | Message # 56
Colonel
Used Final Stand for the first time starting 2 nights ago... Anyways this is from a solo game last night between parties.

Had a bad start to a game going 6 or 7 straight deaths, it was my Hardline SCAR loadout on Karachi.

Joined mid game and my team was being spawn-pinned at C very early, but I got into a rhythm picking guys off in the street from behind the delivery truck. They eventually got through and started breaking into C, (man, what a team I had!) but I got to Pred then Harriers and I thought the pressure was tapering off at that point. Didnt get the chance to launch Pred but I was getting ready to launch Harriers in the room behind C.

A guy popped in just as I was about to do it but he got pwned by commando LOL. Just as I got Harriers off another guy came in and his bullets put me into Final Stand but I must have got my SPAS off just in time before that for the HS. Got him and one more guy that tried to come in, second guy from crawling pos. Happened really fast but they came through differnt doorways jumping and shit so they actually were pretty good shots I got off there..

Tried to launch Pred but apparantly you cant do airstrikes from Final Stand... That was enough for AC130 and while this was going on my team got the bases back and then when I launched the AC it was over for the other team - they didnt take it down and it was open season... That guy might/probably would have got me without Final Stand and if he did, no AC so, well hmm.

One more death after moving out after AC130 and then I switched to my fast ninja UMP loadout and covered our bases as they tried to take them while my team camped out I guess and we end up comiing from behind to win, close game.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 07/March/2010, 6:53:19 PM | Message # 57
The Clan Elder
w/ the fragnstein, i can barely control predator missles, and its very hard for me to use chopper gunner since the controls do not rotate as well as a dual shock. so ive been using pavelow as my 3rd.

i was on skidrow domination. pulled out my RPD w/grip + HBS. got my pavelow at the start of the game. yes! i died, oh no! built up another streak, got another pavelow. yes! i died, oh no! built up another streak, got another pavelow. yes! i died, oh no! built up another steak, got my last pavelow, and game ended. haha.

thats 4 pavelows in one game. i went 65/4.

another note: because i switched buttons, im not as comfortable with frag grenades as i was before. so im using claymores. heres a pro tip. if u die, and u think someone is near u, watch the kill cam (just wait basically). claymores will remain active until u skip through ur killcam. i usually get a few kills each game with claymores after ive died, simply by waiting out my killcam for a few seconds.

oh and red. sry about last night. had to respond to a different "Call of Duty", ie, baby duty. then wife hijacked the tv.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 08/March/2010, 2:02:57 AM | Message # 58
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Kuzu)
oh and red. sry about last night. had to respond to a different "Call of Duty", ie, baby duty. then wife hijacked the tv.

Yeah...was following you up the ramp & then you just stopped. LOL. Sorry about letting you get killed at C. I was tossing flash nades right when people approached. Timing was off. I won't do that again. I've got to just shoot people when we are capping.

KuzuDate: Monday, 08/March/2010, 7:01:56 PM | Message # 59
The Clan Elder
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Sorry about letting you get killed at C. I was tossing flash nades right when people approached. Timing was off. I won't do that again. I've got to just shoot people when we are capping.

was that the only time we officially rolled together? although it only lasted a few minutes, it was pretty dope. i really would like to play like that for whole matches, even if i cant use a mic. if we coordinate our weps/perks, then it would be 100% more effective as well. i was shooting cuz i thought our cover was blown, yet i could have dropped back too and played it safe. anyways, it was fun, and i really do want to try strategic gameplay like that.

we had several games with ban, dux, mj and i. we won the first 3 i think. and pretty easily. we werent necessarily rolling in pairs, but we seemed to have each others back at times. in one of the games, i was ontop of the 2nd floor at karachi, between B and C. popopop. m16. got 25-0, with only 2-3 harrier/pavelow kills, even though they didnt shoot them down. that felt good. then the next game i erased all that effort by going 25/25.. lol?

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 08/March/2010, 7:55:53 PM | Message # 60
Our Sexy Leader
Officially, in MW2? Yes. LOL. I'm usually off on my own, whether it be intentionally or unintentionally. I feel like most people aren't on the same page as me (or I with them), so I take care of things most don't see. Somebody has got to do it. But yeah, we were both flanking to cap & that felt cool. Hopefully we can rock that shit again soon. I had planned to get on for a bit last night, but accidently fell asleep. (>_<). Next time!

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024