Thursday, 25/April/2024, 9:09:08 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[BS!]theBeardedSquirrels!
Main | AWESOME! - Page 5 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
AWESOME!
redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 24/March/2010, 1:00:50 AM | Message # 61
Our Sexy Leader
Group: Administrators
Duuuude!  Some hilarious shit happened to me the other day. Rundown FFA.  A scrub starts nuke boosting & I finally take note of it when he pulls out the AC-130.  The search begins.  I go to the back gas station or whatever it is (it's a scrub favorite).  I search the weeds but no luck, am about to leave the area & sure enough *shiiiick*!  The guys at 18-0 after the AC & I'm at like 3-1 or something.  I get them both & the tact insert nub when he comes back--all with the AA-12.  Boosting faggot's at 21-1.  I actually come back and it's 27-6 (me) vs 23-3 when I put out my second Hind & he quits out!  LOLZORS!

KuzuDate: Wednesday, 24/March/2010, 7:01:00 PM | Message # 62
The Clan Elder
games these days are all about being cheap and not earning anything.
back in cod4, ppl would go into 1v1 matches just to exchange headshots to get the golden guns. i never even got my golden guns, but was pretty close with the sniper rifles. i hate ppl who cheat their way to these things.

nuke boosting is just gay. so they can put up a title/emblem to say they got the nuke, but they and their friends know they got it the pussy way? whats the point? whats the point in having something that u didnt earn at all. fucking scrubs these days.

on that same note, how do ppl ALLOW this shit to happen. ie, how do ppl not notice that one guy is 15-0, and another guy is 0-15, and have never been killed BY the guy who is 15-0... ppl need to be more aware. ive even seen boosting in team games. i usually go to the area, kill one guy, wait for him to tac.insertion spawn, kill, and then go for his partner. if they are lame, they will go back to the same place, so i can repeat! faggots.

oh, and got my glock to akimbo. that shit is beastly. im thinking it is much more potent than extended mags, since its not accurate anyway, has 2x the ammo clip, and has 2x the power outage. schweeet. fun times.

AlucardDate: Wednesday, 24/March/2010, 10:07:59 PM | Message # 63
Colonel
Group: Moderators
nuke boosting sounds gay.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 24/March/2010, 10:14:31 PM | Message # 64
Our Sexy Leader
I also wonder how people let that shit fly in-game. In the game I described, I think two other players caught on as well and were on the hunt, but I ended up killing them too. I didn't want to & think it would be cool if people just put the killing on hold until the boosters were taken care of, but they were gunning at me too. (>_<)

Akimbo Glock, huh? I got them because I had seen people wreck shop with them, but when I tried them out I just couldn't get them to work for me. True, I didn't give them much time, but I'm the type of player that best understands weapons once I'm able to put in concentrated time with them. I feel with Akimbo Glock a private FFA (group or 1v1) with everyone Akimbo-ed would do the trick for me.

I suppose I also love my shotty a bit too much to let it go, as well! I'm at 2,300 AA-12 kills post-Prestige now. (*^_^*)

duxy87Date: Thursday, 25/March/2010, 0:59:08 AM | Message # 65
Major general
I got my nuke emblem and have to say getting it wasn't the hardest thing in the world. Just needed patience.. and to rely on enemies not to shoot down air support. Domination is the best mode to legitimately accuire nukes. I can't see why people have to nuke boost when all they have to do is get 7+ kills and then use their air support to do the rest. If you play smart its not hard to get a 7+killstreak by yourself..

edit:

I've been using a bit more of the G8. Not far off from akimbo but it's pretty good weapon close range smile

Message edited by duxy87 - Thursday, 25/March/2010, 1:00:03 AM

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 27/March/2010, 2:49:33 AM | Message # 66
Our Sexy Leader
Word.  I haven't really tried for nukes.  Got it once in a Mercenary TDM on Terminal, but it took too much patience & playing like a bitch.  LOL.  Maybe not for me.   

Right now I'm throwing knives & pistoling people.  Shit's fun.  The M9 is dope.  Got into them cuz some dude I talked shit to wants to 1v1 & I haven't done any 1v1's in this game, so I asked Supreme-Jay to go over standard rules/settings/etc. with me.  He's on a ladder & evidently these are the standard rules: 

Predetermined Class
Radar ON
Sidearm = Pistol
No HBS/Thermal
No Claymore/Tact Insert
No Stun nade
No UMP, if SMG match
All Perks OK

Anyway, Jay said he goes with M4-red dot, throwing knife/marathon, sp, steady aim.  As such, I began using them.  Arcing throwing knives for distance is really fun & hitting someone like that is just sick!  You KNOW they watched that shit.  LOL.

banion7Date: Saturday, 27/March/2010, 10:27:58 PM | Message # 67
Colonel
Yeah haven't even thought about nuke yet- my main objective is still learning and getting better.

My favorite personal "humiliation" thing to do these days is throwing a smoke nade into a room where I know there's guys and then dropping a claymore in there as they are panicing and running around. Almost never fails LOL

Now that i'm using a sniper class a lot, when I sneak up onother sniper etc - it used to be a SPAS to the back of the head point blank, but now it's a full scope from point blank range. Too funny!

Anybody actually like the ACoG on snipes?? Man tnose things are garbage...

KuzuDate: Sunday, 28/March/2010, 11:14:30 PM | Message # 68
The Clan Elder
Dopest death:
was on estate. using a silenced tar (my new fav), captured C while killing a good 3-4 guys. went to some deep grass and laid down to use my harrier, since i thought they would be storming C. guy shoots a stinger or javelin missile straight into the air. it misses the harrier on its way up. on its way down, however, it manages to land right on top of me. kaboom! death by unintentional missile shot into the sky.

Mini-dope streak:
was on Karachi. using a silenced tar. inside the building with long stairs between B/C. some guy is camping on top of the highest point in the map (overlooking B). i ADS and try to pick him off with a few well-placed headshots. while im doing this, 1 guy concidentally jumped straight into the room at me, and straight into my ADS. killed him instantly. another guy jumped on the platform between me/and 1st enemy. then finally i got the original guy i was aiming at. so, while in ADS and not moving my crosshairs, i got 3 kills in a few seconds (2 of whom jumped into my crosshairs!). i find this to be bitter sweet however, since i end up getting killed this way a few times every other game.

AlucardDate: Monday, 29/March/2010, 4:13:26 AM | Message # 69
Colonel
ADS?

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 29/March/2010, 1:25:50 PM | Message # 70
Our Sexy Leader
It means zoomed/ironsight view. I don't know what the acronym stands for, though. Anyone?

Had an awesome wincam tonight. Skidrow FFA. I lob my throwing knife at a dude pretty damn far away & it stuck right into the front top left part of his head. The slow motion wincam made it look fucking awesome. I was cracking up.

GuzmanDate: Monday, 29/March/2010, 7:53:05 PM | Message # 71
Lieutenant general
Aim Down Sights?

KuzuDate: Monday, 29/March/2010, 7:55:16 PM | Message # 72
The Clan Elder
ADS=aim down the sights

that sounds like a sick kill. u should get a video capture card. i think u can get cheapy ones (low quality of course) for a very reasonable price, something like 20-50$. then u could be posting these things up. i would get one but i dont have the time to edit vids.
i barely played for 2 hours this morning, but i had a great time. was using silenced AK47. i had 2 games where i went 24-0 and 27-0. silenced guns are the shit.

banion7Date: Wednesday, 31/March/2010, 2:03:15 AM | Message # 73
Colonel
It's too bad they don't give us some save data from killcams or something like that...

Red had an awesome one from the back of the big hanger to the open area by the flag at C on Derail last night, from hella far away with the Throwing Knife LOL

Unbelievable that you can hit a target that small with that thing - was that a headshot too??

I've actually had a few good ones lately too with multiple SPAS kills - Bang!, Bang!... Bang! 123 game over LOL. The last one last night was cool - jumped around corner and jump shottied one dude, probably the range limit of the SPAS, whip around and I throw down a Claymore cause I know a guy is behind and I'm already getting shot while I do it but the second dude dies on that - all in killcam - too funny. Suck on that one biyach!!

Really starting to get turned off of DOM lately - never play reg DOM, only when it comes up in GW - hate getting spawn raped and TDM killcams are sometimes really fun to watch.

redhamuSLADate: Wednesday, 31/March/2010, 7:41:55 AM | Message # 74
Our Sexy Leader
ADS. Duh! Man, I'm dumb. LOL.

Silenced guns are sick, but there are lots of times I feel like people kill/stab me just because my silenced weapon couldn't drop them. Either that or they get around cover because of the same reason. Silenced UMP is still damn buff, as I'm sure most people know. Is the AK the same way? For that matter, are there any other guns like the UMP when silenced?

Yeah, last night's wincam of mine was pretty sick actually. I was kind of disappointed at first because I actually died & thought I had missed. Game over, but then I got the kill sound & looked at the bottom lefthand corner & it showed that I had gotten the fucker for the last kill! Then the replay started & we watch me jump down from the railing in the hanger, aim up real quick & toss the knife. The camera follows the knife & we see it actually BOUNCE off the floor into the dudes thigh or some shit. Nice! Banion & I "LOL"ed & MJ3 "sugeeee"ed. Good stuff.

I agree with you, ban. It's damn fun watching your buddies get wincams! Like that one where you weapon swapped into a SPAS gut shot on that guy on Scrapyard. (^_-)b

banion7Date: Wednesday, 31/March/2010, 9:12:32 PM | Message # 75
Colonel
Oh that actually bounced and hit him in the leg?? Maybe I was too amazed that it was a throwing knife fro that far to take it all in....

Funny part too was the guy on the mic during the winning killcam, J guy and he's like: (best I can translate) "Ohhh shit son, I got sliced!! Waaa. (surprised)"

That game I think I got 10 of my 11 kills with Magnum out in the open - couldn't get set up for any snipes because of all the runny stabby guys on their team. That Fing hate-777 guy... But I got my "Quickdraw" award off him when I quickscoped him right in the foot from kinda far away (fail) but switched out to Magnum to headshot him when he came jumping at me for another commado slash. That was pretty dope.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » AWESOME! (Post up your best whatever!)
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024