Main | KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS - Page 10 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuDate: Monday, 22/November/2010, 12:28:22 PM | Message # 136
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Quote (redhamuSLA)
Regarding your second vid with the slow-mo or whatever, I was under the impression that the actual input menu wasn't needed to be active in order to mod your vids. What I mean is that you might be able to slow and/or speed things up without that input menu on the screen. It's worth checking out.

yah ur absolutely right.
its just that, i needed that so i could see when i was about to die/kill. otherwise i would have mistimed things. also, i use that so i can see how slow im going.

KuzuDate: Thursday, 25/November/2010, 11:57:00 AM | Message # 137
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT1gX-ssKag
Punisher 2 (M14 on Hanoi)
Demolition w/guz,dux,MJ

banion7Date: Thursday, 25/November/2010, 7:25:09 PM | Message # 138
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Just watched latest Demolition? Great smart play there - again, u just seem to get them to appear in front of your gun... lol.

I remember a couple times u saying u cant aim, but to me it looks like u have awesome aim...

redhamuSLADate: Thursday, 25/November/2010, 10:09:29 PM | Message # 139
Our Sexy Leader
He's a modest squirrel! GG, Kuz.

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 1:16:06 AM | Message # 140
Lieutenant general
I have to comment here too on the 9K carpet bomb. That was so insanely badass! the trampling done beforehand, leading up to it really just sealed it too. I have a 6-Man napalm I got, but that's still in "believable" territory.

Nice one, Mr. Kuzu!

Message edited by Guzman - Saturday, 27/November/2010, 1:16:25 AM

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 4:51:59 AM | Message # 141
Our Sexy Leader
Yeah, that shit was insane!

KuzuDate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 10:28:44 AM | Message # 142
The Clan Elder
@banchu
really, its just getting a lucky game. i was always in the right place at the right time. running down alleys blindly, and killing fools in their backs. got awesome support setting/defusing both times. but i also think i play smarter with burst/semi-auto guns. they *force* u to play better, aim properly, and make your shots count. i find them so much more enjoyable than fully auto guns. i suggest u guys try some, they are great fun. so much joy in hearing it go POp poP pOP poP. oh and my aim is fairly poopoo overall! do not judge me by one game. lol

@guz/red
thx for that. it was a very lucky strike, but very cool indeed.
funny thing is, just tonight, i put a carpet bomb on jungle. fucker killed me twice in the same bombing! guess thats payback.

@dux (for when u read/see this)
basically, im copying ur video style. i love the cuts/replays u do. i tried doing it like that, more in depth, but i fucked up the first attempt and uploaded by mistake. so my 2nd one i did less explosions, more of a quick rap-up.

KuzuDate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 1:32:41 PM | Message # 143
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uri0VrV6qvE
the 9-kill carpet bomb. 1:40 ish for those who havent seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqaRvdcS9-Q
28-0 TDM on grid
too bad i didnt get more with the killstreaks, i would have gotten 40+

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 27/November/2010, 11:52:02 PM | Message # 144
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
thx for that. it was a very lucky strike, but very cool indeed.

Yeah, maybe, but it was still an "informed" strike. Not like a random axe across the map type shit. You just put it straight down the middle?

KuzuDate: Sunday, 28/November/2010, 7:01:49 PM | Message # 145
The Clan Elder
@guz. yah down the middle.

it killed a guy inside the building to the South (or North) and went all the way down to that last spawn kill on those 3 guys. so it went the whole length of the map. also, i had another game there, and i was in the same building (near-ish A) and killed myself though i was well inside. shrug. and well, its basically just luck, or actually, stupidity on the part of those guys. i looked at some replay of them, and its like "enemy carpet bomb incoming" and a few of them go in the middle of the street instead of head for safety.

though the one guy in the building (A-ish) i feel bad for, as he was one that got double bombed on respawn. and another guy (the one i show going inside, toward C) i feel bad for, as he tried to get safe.

KuzuDate: Monday, 29/November/2010, 6:57:45 PM | Message # 146
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8oCQoIAb_M
tinkerbell 3
spectre / firing range / 4 squirrels / demolition

we were kicking ass and taking names last night. very fun games, and well executed.
and it didnt hurt that we had a great connection throughout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRcIUd0YDgo
prototype
lone wolf on groundwar / grid / silenced AK47

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 04/December/2010, 5:55:49 PM | Message # 147
Our Sexy Leader
Yo, dude. Kind of a big favor to ask of you...

Until I get my own HD capture card, could you maaaaybe cap some exceptional vids for me, please? I suppose I could get it from you through Skype or something. I've got a 30-1 Jungle FFA in my Fileshare that I'd really like in HD. (>_<) Por favor? No rush, if yes. I know you are busy capping your own stuff. I'll understand if no too!

<3

GuzmanDate: Saturday, 04/December/2010, 6:23:07 PM | Message # 148
Lieutenant general
Quote (redhamuSLA)
could you maaaaybe cap some exceptional vids for me, please?

Can't do HD, but I can offer to do this as well. & this is open to anyone who would want it.

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 05/December/2010, 7:42:58 AM | Message # 149
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
Can't do HD, but I can offer to do this as well. & this is open to anyone who would want it.

Word. Thanks, Guz! BTW...anyone feeling creative & down for making an intro video for me? (*^_^*)

KuzuDate: Sunday, 05/December/2010, 10:50:28 PM | Message # 150
The Clan Elder
@red: yah sure. im assuming the level of quality in my vids is good enough? anything better = takes more time to upload/dowload/transfer.

same deal as i said to dux. do u want straight up footage? (1st person perspective). or do u want to mess around with it with trick shots/slowmo/angles? if so, do that shit first, then upload to ur file share. then i just straight record ur new (edited) footage.

i would also like to offer this deal to anyone. but i cant guarantee any ETA on when i can get it done (yes, im greedy, i like playing as much as i can! forgive me). but i will do them in order requested. i hope banchu gets a recorder too, so we can see his great games as well.

@red #2: intros are pretty hard. the one i did for my commentaries (red text that disappears) looks easy/simple. i just copied some TUT from youtube. but even that took me hours (a full night?) to do. the more complex, the harder it is. i am no expert at all, so i cant really offer to do it. i just followed a TUT and it was ok.

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024