Main | KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS - Page 8 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
KuzuDate: Monday, 27/September/2010, 10:10:33 AM | Message # 106
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
Smokey 2

i know it sounds repetitive, cuz, well it is. i know why im not a good commentator, and thats becuz im not a people person. i dont converse well. i cant just talk to ppl out of the blue. im a quiet person by nature. someone like red is very lively and bubbly IRL, so he makes a great commentator (not to mention he is a great player). those 2 things mix well. im neither lively, nor a great player (i get by from exploiting things and milking it dry). meh. again, i do these vids for fun. i like going back and watching my games. teaches me things. and yah. i dont take it too seriously cuz i already know i fail. =)

im not quite sure why uve been hiding ur clips all this time. i never even knew u had them until recently. would love to see any/all clips, especially from games like R1/2 or whatever. i think u should at least post up vids to share. and doing commentaries are always entertaining if ur buddy is the one doing it. i got a comment on my vid from a guy named guzman450 or something. but he wrote in all lowercase, so i knew it wasnt u. lol

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 28/September/2010, 3:49:36 AM | Message # 107
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
That May Be, But You Can Communicate & Articulate Yourself Well Enough. I'm About As Far From A People Person As Possible, But I Can Still Manage OK, As You Do. TBH, I Feel It's Much Harder Speaking "Over The Phone" Than IRL. You Can't Pickup On Gestures/Body Lang/Etc. So It Isn't As Fluid... & Talking To Yourself Is Harder Than That...

Anyway, I'm Not Saying You Are Bad @ It; Being Full Of Energy Or Funny Aren't Necessarily Required IMO. Living In Japan. I'd Imagine You'd Have Lots Of Insight & Stuff To Discuss Regarding It. Everyone Loves Japan, & Least Most Gamers Are Probably Interested In It. Course, You Don't... Maybe That's A Bad Idea? ^_-

The Point Is, You Already Have Access To Something That Could Help You Be Unique. IDK. May Be Worth Considering. May Need A Following First Though.

I Haven't Been Hiding Them, It's Just Ive Never Gotten Around To Doing Anything w/ Them. Making A Vid Is Time Consuming, & I Can't Just Throw Individual Clips Out... That'd Be Weird. It's Funny Though, Looking @ Past Stuff, I Think, "Wow, I Really Kept This? It's OK, But Not Great."
Plus, Ive Been Cursed w/ The "Not Recording When Something Awesome Happens" Deal.

I Did Some Quick Looking @ HD Recording, Using My PC Monitor. So Far HDfury + HD-PVR Seems To Be Acceptable. I Wonder How Lag Would Be On It, If A Factor @ All. HDfury Strips HDCP, Which Goes Into VGA. (Which As We've Read Before Is Good As Connecting Via VGA Bypasses The Lag Inducing Measures. Again, If It Applies To PC Monitors As Well. Kinda Don't Think It Does.)

My Bro's Name Starts w/ An R! Maybe It Was Him! Seriously Though I Need To Stop w/ The Uppercase Thing. It's Wrong. Maybe I'll start now....

Message edited by Guzman - Tuesday, 28/September/2010, 3:52:41 AM

KuzuDate: Thursday, 07/October/2010, 12:29:28 PM | Message # 108
The Clan Elder
any update Guz?

Ghost Guns Glitch

Horse with no Wings

Voodoo Doll starring Duxy87

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 12/October/2010, 4:22:46 AM | Message # 109
The Clan Elder
Running Man 3: no camping at all! (rare for me)

Backoff 2

Dead-Eye

KuzuDate: Thursday, 14/October/2010, 0:13:54 AM | Message # 110
The Clan Elder
Mr. Bomberman

also put up a gang hideout, but it is very mediocre. it was just to give props to the random guys i played with.

GuzmanDate: Thursday, 14/October/2010, 3:53:54 AM | Message # 111
Lieutenant general
^

LOL. "Mr. Bomberman" Indeed. I Guess They Like Getting Blown Up Huh?

KuzuDate: Monday, 18/October/2010, 8:15:00 PM | Message # 112
The Clan Elder
around last weekend, i updated about 10 videos in 5 days. i have put up all but one of my RDR. i might be calling it quits for (competitive) RDR action, since i want to get ready for Black Ops. some are not that great, but if anyone is interested they are up and ready to view.

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 18/October/2010, 8:21:55 PM | Message # 113
Our Sexy Leader
You're not going to fuck up some zombies?

KuzuDate: Monday, 18/October/2010, 8:44:29 PM | Message # 114
The Clan Elder
naw. my HK PSN card only has a few buck left on it. dont want to get a new one (and possibly leave $20 unused).
plus, Black Ops will have zombies, and we can do that shit co-op!!

redhamuSLADate: Monday, 18/October/2010, 10:23:27 PM | Message # 115
Our Sexy Leader
True that.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 24/October/2010, 11:50:10 PM | Message # 116
The Clan Elder
im sry, im too lazy to get all the URLs.
if u wanna check them out, they be at my utube page.

3 old MW2 games
1 RDR game

KuzuDate: Thursday, 28/October/2010, 11:40:09 AM | Message # 117
The Clan Elder
i just uploaded 3 games. one of which was a big squirrel GW match. i put them as unlisted since i didnt have time to fill in the titles/descriptions. after finished playing, went to edit them, and they were unviewable due to not being processed...

so i re-uploaded one vid and set to public, like i normally do. uploaded quickly, but never showed how much was processed (yet before today it always finished processing about 5min later). been on the same upload page, but doesnt show processing % still... just says "we are now processing the video..."

wtf..

i can upload, but nothing is getting processed, so they are absolutely un-viewable.

after 3 tries, finally works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uPxBsexTDQ BS! big TDM groundwar

*lol check out the link name! sex .. oh yah baby.*

GuzmanDate: Friday, 29/October/2010, 2:51:14 AM | Message # 118
Lieutenant general
YT has been strange today.

Message edited by Guzman - Friday, 29/October/2010, 2:51:39 AM

banion7Date: Friday, 29/October/2010, 7:17:26 AM | Message # 119
Colonel
Nice vid Kuz, (latest MW2 on Rundown, watched Carnival and it was good too)

Being iin the same game, it is interesting seeing it from a different point of view - nice call on the Tac Insert guy, kinda failed on the offensive claymore LOL.

It's unbelievable how guys just seem to appear in front of your gun... U have no idea how much running, jumping behind stuff, off stuff, jelly screened drama I went rhough that game LOL! Unfortunately, a lot of respawning too haha.

Anywya thx for the video, hopeI learned something from it.

KuzuDate: Friday, 29/October/2010, 1:32:07 PM | Message # 120
The Clan Elder
yah games look so diff through the eyes of someone else playing it. i have fun flanking and taking out anyone with my silenced Tar, but u could see i failed to get those 2 guys before the sniper..sad. i almost smashed the TI, but then i thought, "wtf are u doing.. another free kill, dummy!".

i think that offensive claymore was actually a bigger fail than u realize, my friend! i should have finished him with the remaining rounds on my glocks, but with his rushing me i panicked and hit L3, which is my claymore button. lol but almost got him eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEyeILPArQ
somewhat old nuke. never got around to doing comm for it. notice the awesome sniper skills! (i failed..)

Forum » Mess Hall » User-Generated Stuff » KuzuRanger's HOT VIDS
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024