KuzuDate: Friday, 22/October/2010, 8:57:04 AM | Message # 61
The Clan Elder
Group: Administrators
http://www.youtube.com/user/J3WSN1P#p/u/2/YFIqkwJCqsw
L96A1 sniping (w/some quickscoping too)

redhamuSLADate: Friday, 22/October/2010, 10:45:55 AM | Message # 62
Our Sexy Leader
Same dude has a couple more vids on his channel. Running Ghost/SoH/Mara in a CTF match. Seemed to do him well.

GuzmanDate: Friday, 22/October/2010, 11:52:00 PM | Message # 63
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Quote (redhamuSLA)
LOL. Pay attention to meeeeeee!!! What do you mean by 'inactive'? On the PSN? If so, it's cuz I'm playing Reach, dude. (^_-)b

On the site I mean.

Quote (Kuzu)
this seems to be just lag. u must not be used to it happy torso/stomach = wider area than head, so greater chance for a hit even with slight lag. that could be a small reason why some ppl prefer to go for body shots instead of head shots. or they just suck at aiming, like me!

Yeah, but there's also times when I'm right behind em' n stuff & it doesn't count. Though I agree mostly.

Quote (Kuzu)
but the vid immediately changes host, and immediately counts down from 4. this is a super improvement by treyarch.

Can you guess what a super duper improvement would be? Heheheheh.

So, a COD update from me. I've gotten a better grasp on everything. Though I still have too many games where I break even, I'm generally keeping ~2.5K/D. I actually got a 35KS the other night. After playing, I've found that I prefer getting in peoples faces more than playing for K/D, or rather, I don't care about it as much as other games. The nature of the game kinda makes me take it all in stride & generally not take it all that seriously. I was running Shotty & Mini-Uzi classes w/ dead silence the other day. LOL. That's fun. I got behind the team, gunned & C4'ed em to death. ..Till they spawned on me anyway!

...& why do they call the Gatling Gun "Death Machine?" I'm sorry, but that's really dumb. It's like a name a 5 YO would come up w/ while playing w/ action figures.

Also, I kinda got recording fever... Might get some vids going..

Message edited by Guzman - Saturday, 23/October/2010, 0:53:42 AM

duxy87Date: Saturday, 23/October/2010, 2:36:23 AM | Message # 64
Major general
Quote (Guzman)

What's this, Guz leaking footage of himself beasting on the battlefield?? That's something I would pay to see!

KuzuDate: Saturday, 23/October/2010, 3:15:58 AM | Message # 65
The Clan Elder
Quote (Guzman)
So, a COD update from me. I've gotten a better grasp on everything. Though I still have too many games where I break even, I'm generally keeping ~2.5K/D. I actually got a 35KS the other night. After playing, I've found that I prefer getting in peoples faces more than playing for K/D, or rather, I don't care about it as much as other games. The nature of the game kinda makes me take it all in stride & generally not take it all that seriously.

in other words:
even if u just fuck around and dont care about scores, u can still pull down a 2.5KD...
assmunch!
but gg.

if i were to do that, i would get a 1.0. but oh well.

and yah, dont be shy about those videos either.. we are all family here. no need to set standards to something like 15-1 KD ratios... anything is entertaining.

redhamuSLADate: Saturday, 23/October/2010, 9:30:35 AM | Message # 66
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
After playing, I've found that I prefer getting in peoples faces more than playing for K/D, or rather, I don't care about it as much as other games. The nature of the game kinda makes me take it all in stride & generally not take it all that seriously. I was running Shotty & Mini-Uzi classes w/ dead silence the other day. LOL. That's fun. I got behind the team, gunned & C4'ed em to death.

Wooooooord!

Quote (Guzman)

Yeah! Yeah!

P.S. Why can't I access your YouTube page?

GuzmanDate: Sunday, 24/October/2010, 1:59:02 AM | Message # 67
Lieutenant general
Quote (duxy87)
What's this, Guz leaking footage of himself beasting on the battlefield?? That's something I would pay to see!

Eheheheh... I thank you, but I don't think it's worth paying for...

Quote (Kuzu)
in other words:
even if u just fuck around and dont care about scores, u can still pull down a 2.5KD...
assmunch!
but gg.

That isn't what I said yo.

Quote (Kuzu)
and yah, dont be shy about those videos either.. we are all family here. no need to set standards to something like 15-1 KD ratios... anything is entertaining.

LOL. You keep touching on this. On not concerned about getting amazing gameplay or having to set the bar too high. No "spotless" GP from me. But the vote of confidence & support is appreciated.

Quote (redhamuSLA)
P.S. Why can't I access your YouTube page?

Public is blocked from viewing it.

A couple questions about YT uploading.
-What is the file size limit these days? I know the length is limited to 15 Mins now.
-What is the processing/rendering time? does SD content even need to go through it?

Message edited by Guzman - Sunday, 24/October/2010, 2:05:49 AM

redhamuSLADate: Sunday, 24/October/2010, 5:05:18 AM | Message # 68
Our Sexy Leader
Quote (Guzman)
Public is blocked from viewing it.

I assumed as much, bro. My real question, implied in my previous one, was why I haven't received a friend invite from you yet? LOL.

Quote (Guzman)
A couple questions about YT uploading.
-What is the file size limit these days? I know the length is limited to 15 Mins now.
-What is the processing/rendering time? does SD content even need to go through it?

2GB. For my vids the processing time can be anywhere from 3-15 minutes. Naturally, I'm talking about my experiences with SD only.

KuzuDate: Sunday, 24/October/2010, 8:03:47 PM | Message # 69
The Clan Elder
Quote (Guzman)
You keep touching on this. On not concerned about getting amazing gameplay or having to set the bar too high. No "spotless" GP from me.

because several times u have mentioned "i have vids, but when i look back at them they are nothing special" or the likes. we want to see shit. put it up!

Quote (Guzman)

actually max for non-sponsored or whatever they call it, is 11:00 flat. i think it might actually be 10:59, but it adds 1 second.
for HD content, its not much longer. non-edited, straight footage of 11:00 takes me about 15-20 min to upload. maybe even faster, depending on time of day.

KuzuDate: Monday, 25/October/2010, 10:29:28 PM | Message # 70
The Clan Elder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCIfAH-1BPY
if they take this vid down, there will be others up. but in case u cant see them, this is a quick description of each map (from the small picture they show) or from vids ive seen.

Map List:
Array - snow tracks, 1storey buildings, lots of trees. similar to derail.
Cracked - war-torn streets, crumbled buildings. similar to crossfire/strike/karachi
Crisis - palmtrees. shanty town? similar to favela/rundown
Firing Range - enclosed building. similar to funhouse?
Grid - multi-storey building. similar to subbase/derail buildings, or vacant.
Hanoi - multi-leveled city. big tree. short/tall buildings. large tower. similar to ?
Havana - palm trees. lots of tall buildings/restaurants. similar to invasion/strike.
Jungle - lots of foliage. very jungle-ly. similar to a jungle!
Launch - some buildings, but mostly inaccessible. similar to rust/scrapyard/pipeline.
Nuketown - small town city. dummy people. similar to carnival/trailer park.
Radiation - factory/scrapyard. looks like dirty fighting
Summit - gondola and snow capped trees. probably on top of snowy mountain.
Villa - small S.American town, christianized. similar to Las Hermanas on RDR.
WMD - big mountains. big factory/building. says something about CTF mode.

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 6:23:37 AM | Message # 71
Lieutenant general
red, if it isn't too much of a pain, could you send me your source file of your next upload? IE: Before you UL to YT? Or any vid you've already got on YT, doesn't really matter.

Quote (Kuzu)
actually max for non-sponsored or whatever they call it, is 11:00 flat. i think it might actually be 10:59, but it adds 1 second.
for HD content, its not much longer. non-edited, straight footage of 11:00 takes me about 15-20 min to upload. maybe even faster, depending on time of day.

It's 15 these days. & I mean processing time as in how long it takes YT to allow you to playback in max quality, like 720p for your vids. My upload will be slow, regardless.

Message edited by Guzman - Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 6:27:36 AM

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 7:41:13 AM | Message # 72
The Clan Elder
Quote (Guzman)
It's 15 these days.

i have accidentally tried uploading clips over 11min, and they failed. the last time i did this was probably a few weeks ago. so if the limit is now 15min, it is a very recent addition but that would be great!

Quote (Guzman)
I mean processing time as in how long it takes YT to allow you to playback in max quality, like 720p for your vids.

i guess i still dont understand what u mean then. when u upload a video, it does both uploading and processing at the same time. so it may take 20 min to upload, and a total of 25 min to process (just an extra few minutes). many times uploading will reach 100% and processing is already in the late 95+%. if u mean something different, then pls explain to me like im a kindergarten kid!

it literally says "upload %" and "processing %". but maybe u dont mean that either. maybe u mean after its been uploaded and initially processed, how long it takes for other viewers to see it in full HD quality? if so, i have no idea. i have ppl who see my clips right away and its in shit quality (they post comments). is this so important to u? i would guess it could be anywhere from 30min to 1hr+ later that it can be seen in full HD.

GuzmanDate: Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 7:09:22 PM | Message # 73
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
i have accidentally tried uploading clips over 11min, and they failed. the last time i did this was probably a few weeks ago. so if the limit is now 15min, it is a very recent addition but that would be great!

I remember you doing that, & it not working. IDK how long it's been, but it's apparently 15 Mins now. It says right when you go to upload.

Quote (Kuzu)
i guess i still dont understand what u mean then. when u upload a video, it does both uploading and processing at the same time. so it may take 20 min to upload, and a total of 25 min to process (just an extra few minutes). many times uploading will reach 100% and processing is already in the late 95+%. if u mean something different, then pls explain to me like im a kindergarten kid!

Uh, well, I haven't actually watched the process, but for me it uploads, then processes. I can watch the vid shortly (~5 Mins, like you say) after uploading.

Quote (Kuzu)
maybe u mean after its been uploaded and initially processed, how long it takes for other viewers to see it in full HD quality?

Yeah, that's what I mean. It isn't a big deal, I was just wondering. If I actually got into uploading regularly i would just put every vid as unlisted till some time had passed. People whine about everything, so it'd be one less thing to deal w/.

I rummaged about in my "box o' cables" an found an S-Video cable I didn't know I had. Anyway, it was nice cause I can now play without quality reduction on the TV... I may also get an S-video splitter to further increase the recording quality itself.

Speaking of whining, jeez does YT destroy vid quality or what? I've tried of formats & codecs & they all end up the same way: Shit. I'm gonna do some more looking & testing but it looks like a simple fact of uploading to YT.

Edit: Also, if anyone knows what this is called, or how to fix it, it'd be appreciated. I know it has a name, but I can't think of what it is. Though maybe recording w/ S-Video may fix it.

By guzman21 at 2010-10-26

Message edited by Guzman - Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 8:06:49 PM

KuzuDate: Tuesday, 26/October/2010, 11:44:07 PM | Message # 74
The Clan Elder
dont know what that is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxNYeMw0EE8
15min clip. confirms.. that 15min is possible, and quick scoping is still possible..

though i cant really watch this shit. set to 10 sensitivity; makes me wanna hurl.

edit: does anyone else find it peculiar that the newly changed Youtube allowance of 15min just happens to coincide with the very soon-to-be-released, universally free-uploadable Black Ops game, which just happens to have games of exactly 15minutes??

GuzmanDate: Wednesday, 27/October/2010, 2:22:11 AM | Message # 75
Lieutenant general
Quote (Kuzu)
edit: does anyone else find it peculiar that the newly changed Youtube allowance of 15min just happens to coincide with the very soon-to-be-released, universally free-uploadable Black Ops game, which just happens to have games of exactly 15minutes??

lol. I didn't make that connection, but you're probably onto something.

Forum » Games We Play (MP & Others) » Call of Duty » COD: Black Ops
Search:

Copyright DoOrDie86 © 2024